The deadline for submission of papers and lightning talks to IDCC2020 has been extended by one week only to 8th of July 2019. The rest of the deadlines remain the same.
As a reminders the deadlines are as follows:
- Papers, extended to 8 July 2019
- Lightning Talks, extended to 8 July 2019
- Demonstrations, 29 July 2019
- Workshops, 29 July 2019
- Posters, 30 September 2019
Papers are invited to address one or more of the themes below
- Social, political and cultural implications of digital curation
- Trust: assessing content and containers
- Data stewardship
- Preservation planning
For the full call for papers see: http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc20/call-papers
The workshops will take place on the 17 February 2020, the main conference will be held on 18 and 19 February.
The programme ends on the 20th, with the unconference. We would like to invite you to think about topics for discussion.
For more information on theme and topics of the conference visit http://www.dcc.ac.uk/drupal/events/idcc20